11/01/2008

My Apologies, Blog.

Dear Blog,
I am sorry for forsaking you after a week. It's not that I don't have things to write it about. It's more along the lines of John's been here (As you should know.) and we've been busy with school and school work and all sorts of other things. We bought a Wii today with guitar hero, and we're currently playing it and it's kicking some serious ass. I've taken a break as it makes my eyes go a bit wonky after a bit.
Yesterday we drove to DesPlains to visit with Andrea and Sandra, the baby. She's gotten so big. I predict that when Pat finally gets out of jail, he's going to cry at the sight of his little girl. After we left DesPlains the four of us headed to Skokie to have dinner with Dad and Barb at the cheesecake factory for John's birthday. It was a really good time, shockingly enough, sometimes I miss my dad and I love going to see him even if it means I have to drive more than an hour to get there.
It's now my turn to play guitar hero, so I shall bid you farewell. Happy Halloween everyone, I'll try to update again tomorrow.

No comments: