10/27/2008

Well Then, Good Morning...

It's currently 6:15am. I don't have to be at school until 8am. But for some strange reason I did not sleep last night, again. But sadly today I can not sleep for hour on end until dinner time. No, I have to go to school and learn.
God I hope Amy did the lab so I can copy off of her and not fail this class.
I spent the night watching "Never Mind the buzzcocks" which is a hilarious british Music/pop quiz show thing. It makes me LOL constantly. And by constantly I mean, seriously, I almost coughed to death. It's brilliant and makes me smile.

John is showering and getting ready to get on a plane to come to me. Which means in 14 hours I can have a hug. But what the fuck I'm going to do with the rest of my day, I don't actually know. After Bio Lab today I believe I'll be heading home to do a bit of laundry and pack my bag for the week. After that? Haven't got a clue. Sims2? It's a possibility. Nap? Nooooope. Unless I nap somewhere that has someone who will wake me up at 7. I'm thinking couch upstairs.

I wish I had something interesting and thought provoking and you know.. good to write about, but alas, I don't. My right butt cheek itches, if that makes any of you happy. And now, off to shower. I can take a nice 30 minute shower and still have time for breakfast which makes me very very happy at this point in my life.

God I need some sort of hobby.

No comments: