10/13/2008

What a weekend

I don't really recall what I did saturday, but I'm assuming it had something to do with cupcakes. Today is the day that was far more interesting. And by interesting I mean, thats the one I'm going to write about.

I'm still sick. I thought perhaps tequilla had cured me but that only made my throat stop hurting. I woke up and made lunch, did some dishes. Made some cookies, still have dishes to do from that.
My father called me, which kinda made me smile. Last few days he's been calling to make sure I'm feeling alright, I told him I was sick and Saturday I got the "Take your medicine like a good girl." message from him and today he just called to see how I was feeling.
Granted I was taking a shit at the time, so I ignored his call.. but his text message made me smile.

I am sitting outside smoking a cigarette and drinking my second glass of wine tonight, and Im seething. My brother was gone all day and I took him and Zach (His friend) out to eat at Applebees. I paid for them both, because I'm nice like that But did either one of them say "Thank you" to me? Nope.
I let him go sleep over there because I'm pissed and now know how my mother feels.

I could have sworn I had more to say, but apparently the wine prohibits my thinking.

No comments: