10/10/2009

How about you work in my favor, Weather?

So last night I went to bed at 720pmish. I was woken up at 11:38Pm by the baby. No problem, roll over and go back to sleep right? NOPE. WRONG. Bladder was all "empty me! Empty me!" so I did that and realized I wasn't going to be able to go back to sleep because my body assumed that was all the sleep it was going to get. Awesome, thanks body!

So I've been awake all night, playing NQ2 and MR and chatting on IRC and #Trivia and thats great and dandy. John calls at 7am, and we decided I will try to sleep. If not I will get up, shower, eat and go to my moms.

Couldn't sleep. Got up, showered haven't eaten but notice it's 32 Degrees outside even though the sun is shining. My thing to do at my mom's is outside. Uhm.. Nope. Not going. So I stayed up all night essentially so I could just shower? Maybe knit a bit? Pwn John at MR? Kick butt at NQ2?

I don't know, but Its too cold to wear flipflops thus too cold for Jen.

Imma give it an hour or so and if it doesn't warm up I'm going to bed. Yes.

No comments: