7/20/2009

I assure you, I haven't dropped off the face of the earth

Although it sure does seem like it doesn't it?

I haven't had a mental breakdown, or even gone into hiding with my emotions. I've just been busy. And when I'm not busy, I'm forgetting I have a blog. See, I am House sitting @ my mom's and thus using her laptop. Which doesn't have any of my bookmarks so I have to remember off the top of my head the millions of things I do online, and google the URLS.
Turns out the main one I remembered was facebook. (Sorry, Status updates became my blog.)

I am also fully aware I have yet to finish my post about England, and may or may not ever get around to it. It's difficult being me with so many things to write about.
In fact, I had planned to write a lot today, but it turns out my cat has a face tumor, which is all well and good, but now he's gone suicidal eating plastic. I should take that as a cue to feed the bastards.

So until I'm back in my apartment, Wednesday, or have a day off... Which I don't know what that is.
You'll have to accept these few things.

1.) We put the fun into funeral
2.) David is the next american Idol
3.) The stew I make is 100 times better than my moms
4.) John is really good at cleaning
5.) I sucessfully stole the TV out of my apartment, only to return to see she who can't pay me back has purchased a new one.
6.) I need to go to the laundry mat.
7.) Cats are warm when they sleep on you
8.) Little brothers are irritating
9.) I miss MY bed.
10.) And I miss the Sims 3.

1 comment:

MrK said...

11. John is also good at being sick <3