7/25/2009

Home sweet home

Back in my apartment now, which is all fine and dandy I suppose. Over the next coming months I have a lot on my plate it would seem. Planning a wedding in a few short months, packing to move, getting rid of my shit that I'm not taking, and not to mention not killing people who irritate the crap out of me.

The last few nights I haven't been sleeping/very well. As soon as I managed to get to sleep last night, or this morning even, the alarm was going off telling me it was time to get up. And even now, I haven't moved from this chair to shower or feed myself because I'm just to damn tired.
And yet, it's 8:45 and I have to be dressed and on my way in 5 minutes.

My shirt is wrinkled, my pants are wet-but quick, as me if I care? Because I don't. I hate my job, and I put just enough effort forward to not get fired. The day I quit will be the happiest day of my life.

No comments: