5/28/2009

Lesson Learned

A few months ago I paid Jes' rent in full. 425. I also paid mine. Thats 850 in one month. I have yet to see a dime or have my rent be dropped lower.
Last month I gave her 160 to cover the rest of her rent and foolishly didn't write it down or keep her deposit slip.
few weeks ago I handed her 45 dollars to make it 205 that she had, meaning my next paycheck would more than cover the last 220 I owed. She informed me I only gave her 60. I'm going to go ahead and call bullshit on this one. Just big ol' stinkin' bullshit.
But it's my fault. She said she'd look into it, but I hardly doubt she has. Now her cellphone is turned off and I've handed her 250 for rent and with that 60 still owe...
115.

So lesson learned. If she needs money for something I'm saying no. I need to get married and have a better job so I can drop this shit for once and for all. Because I can't keep doing this. Listening to her bitch about money when she "Still works at Walmart" and can have a second job, and when she has yet to take her low life of an ex to court for child support payments.
So go ahead Jes, keep on struggling. It's the hole you started digging years ago and will keep digging until you pull your head out of your ass.

Oh and did I mention the other night her and Joey got high as hell? So much for no drugs in this apartment eh? I need to get the fuck out of here. I'm terrified I'm going to come home and my shit will have been pawned or I'll be homeless. I'm so fucking scared, when I shouldn't be.

No comments: