4/06/2009

Wheee!

I unclogged a toliet today! All by myself!

Granted, I probably clogged it all by myself, but lets take a second and be proud of me. I went to ACE hardware and picked up a plunger and drain-o. I beat the clog! I have emerged victorious!

In other news, I can't wait for England. Now that the stress of wondering and the worry is gone, I'm super excited to sleep in a tent! Horrah!

I wish I had more to say, but the urge to write has kinda vanished. It sucks, and I feel bad about it, but until I have something interesting to put here I'm kinda not going to babble on like I am doing right now.

HORRAH!

OH! Im looking for recipes to make while John is here, so If you have a favorite please post it. I do want to try these lemon pancakes I found, and maybe shrimp scampi. But I still need more ideas please and thank you!

No comments: