3/21/2009

Welcome to Walmart

Yesterday was a semi decent day. Made some coffee and sat around drinking it. Unlike today, of course.
Yesterday was also Little Miss. Emily's Birthday. HAPPY THIRD BIRTHDAY PRINCESS.

I get to work and for the first four hours the cashiers played tag. Which you would think would be easy, but with customers to help and having everyone at different registers, it wasn't. Although I must admit it was a hilarious time.

After lunch I talked to Josh and he said as long as Mike had no other reasons for not letting me take the time off in June, other than I'm new and the grand re-opening then I can have it. Horrah!
Then I took the Customer Service Manager test and passed! So hopefully soon I will be getting a promotion of some sort.

And finally, they let me go home early. Rock on!

No comments: