3/20/2009

Sorry :(

strewth! I just had a terrible scare when I thought I have not updated this since Hammertime was in the charts... You would not believe that my hands were chopped off and I was waiting for bionic ones. Dudes!.

I am absolutely consumed with setting fire to people wearing Crocs, watching the grass grow, just generally being a hindrance to my employer, my day is filled with fluorescent light from sun up to I feel like going to bed. I am convinced that I absolutely deserve this after all my hard work. life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get.

I will try to remember I promised you I will try to remember my blog password more often in future. Sincerest apologies. I will write more to certain yous; but it might not be you in particular who I write to..

No comments: