3/18/2009

The fog is back

For all of my life I have dealt with my brain. I go from happy to sad in an instant, sometimes for no reason and sometimes because of a badly timed joke.
The last three days have been like this and I feel horrible to everyone who had to put up with my insanity.
There was no just reason for me being upset, and yet I took it out on anyone I could. And at night I would lay in bed, mindlessly clicking the internet hoping to distract myself from my thoughts. My racing thoughts that I could not get under control.

But I am going to figure out some way to get help, from someone. Good lord, I'm pathetic. This would be 100Xs easier if I had insurance.
so much easier. I'd make the appointment tomorrow and find out what the hell is wrong with me.
But until that day, I'm going to figure out what else I can do.

No comments: