2/12/2009

Well theres that family bond broken

Yesterday I called my brother to tell him about Grandma and he hung up on me.
I called him back and said something along the lines of,
"Look, what I have to say is important, dammit, so why don't you pull your head out of your goddamn ass and listen for thrity seconds. Grandma is dying, and I don't expect you to care or do anything. You can do what you always do and flake out. Don't worry, you don't have to lift a finger. I'll be there when she dies and handle everything. Just though you wanted to know you self absorbed asshole."

And then I hung up on him. I don't think he'll be calling me anytime soon.

2 comments:

Libërty said...

Oh dude. That....sucks massively.

How old is he?

Jen said...

My brother is a year, three months and ten days older than me. So 23 at the moment.