2/05/2009

Walmart: I wish you'd burn down.

I woke up early this morning and sat around for a few hours. I got bored of doing that so threw some laundry in and cleaned my room. I felt at peace after, perhaps it's just me. Cleaning is therapeutic, and not something I used to do. But when I'm stressed or upset about anything I find a good "ARGH! AT YOU LAUNDRY!" is the solution to my problems. Throwing away garbage is like metaphorically throwing away the things that are bothering me.

Also, is there a way to throw away your uterus? Like I don't want CSI Woodstock knocking on my door because of the DNA match and asking if I'm alive. But I'm totally cool with cutting it out right now and throwing it out the window.

Work was lame, as per usual. There is never anything to do, which makes time crawl and its getting to the point that if I'm not busy I'm liable to be in a down right bitter mood. I cant say honestly, that I like my job. But I can say that I like the people and it pays the bills. Speaking of bills, I got paid today.
Shame I left all the money in my car.

I have to go to bed soon. Not only am I tired, but I have to be up early tomorrow and I want to make sure I get enough sleep. Sitting on the computer will almost guarantee that I wont get enough sleep.
So I'm going to crawl into bed and read Emily Dickinson for a while until I'm too morose to move, or fall asleep with the book.
Either works for me.

No comments: