10/09/2008

Illness

It runs rampant in my body. Woke up from a nap today to a sore throat and pounding headache. Thought food and liquid would help, but now at 5am I'm sitting shivering, hurts to swallow, fever of 102 and a cup of tea that I'm fairly certain may make me shit my pants.

Is it strep? Is it the flu? Or am I just really unlucky?
I have no idea, but I do know that with out health insurance this doctors visit could be a few hundred dollars if you include perscriptions.

I spent the night playing the sims, rediscovering my obsession with it. And then once I gave up on that I spent the night watching political clips and ending with Obama's accepting the candiacy for president. (I apologize for spelling errors it's 5am and I feel like shit, deal with it.)

About half way through the first clip I realized I'm super sick. Why? Because I was crying. I cried a few more times, which is strange. A girl who before didn't give a rats ass about her country or the majority of the people in it, crying over a speech given by the future president of the United states. I promise you, if I ever cried over something Bush said it was either a.) Tears of laughter or B.) Tears of shame over his stupidity.

Coughing fit time.

God someone just knock me out for the next week. I don't have time to be sick, I have so much homework I don't even know where to start. Thank god I can spend Friday dying in my bed with the lights off.

I had something else to say but my wallowing in self pity totally distracted me, sorry.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Feel better. :(

Doubt this will make you feel any better, but your blog just made my day. It makes my life seem less like shit. But now I feel like shit for feeling bad for myself.

Life will get better.