8/12/2010

Holy shit, This isn't easy

Greetings people who might actually still read this blog. Been a while, hasn't it? Well I moved to England, I've been here almost 8 months now. I had a job, Don't have it any more (Temp work.) and we're currently looking for a new apartment to rent that is 200£ Cheaper than this one.

And I've quit smoking.

You can imagine the ray of sunshine I've been the last day or so, can't you? But I bit the bullet and slapped a patch on. I've managed to go
0 weeks, 1 day, 14 hours and 20 mins.
Without a cigarette and with out killing anyone. I've been trying to keep busy, but I've run out of Ironing to do, and the dishes are all clean. I suppose I could sit down and watch five seasons of House on DVD. That might get me through the 2 weeks of hell, eh?

I've tried quitting before, but they were half assed attempts and not really trying. The last time I tried patches I actually bought a pack of cigarettes with the patches and just laughed and smoked. That was enjoyable.

This time it's no cigarettes. Just patches. And a lot of verbal abuse thrown at John, who is taking it like a champ. "I just want you to know, I'm very proud of you." Me: "I CAN NOT SMOKE PRIDE, CAN I!?!"

yeah, ray of sunshine.

Yesterday someone told me smoking is bad. I pointing out,

"Yeah, Smoking is bad. But so is Manslaughter. Just sayin'."

No comments: