1/24/2009

Warning: Items in blog may appear angrier than they actually are.

Due to the fact that I had to be up at 7am today, I think I'm allowed to be pissed off.

Let me explain! Yesterday I worked 7 hours, getting home at the lovely time of 10:45PM. Knowing that I had to be at work at 9:30AM I quickly devised a plan to drink some beer and go to sleep.
Well, I wanted to get something to eat before bed, but could not seeing as Jessica had decided to make fried chicken at 11PM that night.

And then, three beers later I had had enough. I was going to go to bed and it was roughly 1AM. So I crawl in bed, ready to blissfully pass out from my long day at Walmart and I jump because this horrible thumping noise.
Turns out Jessica not only thinks 11PM is a good time for fried chicken but 1AM is an even better time for laundry.

Add in the fact that those two would not shut up with the arguing and talking, I didn't get to sleep until 2am.
But I assure you that I was sorely tempted to go and say something to them until I realized I didn't want to deal with it so I rolled over and hid my head hoping for the best.

So five hours of sleep in me and I'm just really glad to have some coffee. I was so cold this morning. I woke up, turned on the coffee, lit a cigarette and went to shower.
The first 10 minutes of my shower was me standing in the hot water smoking.
Classy ain't it?

I don't want to go to work. I had some lady yesterday yell at me. I didn't fold her clothes right. "I took the time to fold them and you're just shoving them in there."
Well Ma'am to be fair, you should wash them before you wear them. And I only folded it in half again so it would fit.
She then ripped the bag off the spinny thing and slammed it down, "We're going to do this MY WAY since I'm the one paying." At that point all I could do was smile at her and be irritatingly cheerful.
But I got my revenge. When she paid with her credit card I asked for a photo ID and her card to verify it was her. She was not pleased with this choice. I then smiled, thanked her by name and told her to have "A fantastic Afternoon, and thank you for shopping at Walmart"

I lol'd all the way up to the front of the store where I promptly told everyone I could about crazy folding lady.

Note to those who will someday shop at walmart. Please try not to care if your clothing is folded. We have tiny ass bags and most clothes do not fit in them unless they are shoved or folded smaller. So do not whine about it, accept it and move the fuck on.

Or, "We're going to do it MY WAY because I'm paying."
LOLOL. THANKS STEPHANIE D. YOU MEKS MI LAFF!

No comments: