10/04/2008

Just another Saturday...

It's Saturday night and here I am sitting at JoAnnes. I don't have a problem with this, although I do have a problem with the fact that I'm completely alone. Theres a handle of Captain in the kitchen and I'm tempted to pour myself a drink.
But I wont. I refuse to turn into my parents, drinking because I'm lonely.
And that's what I am.. Lonely.

Andrea called me today. She need 160 bucks for rent. (Andrea is my brother's girlfriend) of course she doesn't call me because she wants to hang out.. doesn't call me beacause she needs a friend.. She calls me because she needs money. It hurt.
And of course, I'm going to give it to her because I have no spine.
Shame, I wish I had a spine.

My brain is a tizzy of activity yet when I put my fingers to the keyboard it draws a blank. What the hell is wrong with me?

No comments: